"Perry said Texas has 21,000 more doctors thanks to tort reform. That’s flat out wrong. Texas has only about 13,000 more doctors in the state and the historic trends suggest that population growth was the driving factor. We rate his statement False."
- thesunshineempire reblogged this from tinfoilandtea
- liberalsarecool likes this
- tripfran reblogged this from tinfoilandtea and added:
- therodentqueen likes this
- tinfoilandtea reblogged this from leaguerulesfrownupon
- rebel-rebirth reblogged this from leaguerulesfrownupon and added:
- leaguerulesfrownupon posted this